Update: Mainnet upgrade rescheduled
EDIT: We have released new dates for staking and network upgrade. You will find them on the link below:
Hello Fetch.ai community,
We are announcing that the planned upgrade to the Mainnet has been postponed. This delay will enable us to properly document the updates to wallet software and coordinate the planned stake migration with the community.
With that said, here are the new upcoming dates regarding the upgrade.
- July 9th Release of pre-migration test-net.
- July 13th Release of browser extension wallet for Fetch.ai Stargate network
- July 15th-16th Upgrade of launchpad network to Stargate version of Cosmos-SDK.
- July 16th-27th Wallet on-boarding and user testing of stake migration
- July 29th “Tombstoning” of FET staking contract. Completion of migration and Phoenix token claim.
- July 29th Stargate upgrade on mainnet. Token bridge cap increases to 250 million FET tokens.
- July 29th Launch of Mobix token on mainnet
- August 3rd Launch of Mobix stake-drop on Fetch.ai mainnet
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us on our Telegram channel.